Worried about how to care for your fish while away over the holidays? Take the stress out of worrying with these holiday feeding tips:
• Purchase feeding blocks
• Purchase a battery operated air pump
• Set light timers (power timer required)
• Stock up on live plants
• Clean your filter
• Replace your mechanical filtration (wool and coarse pads)
• Complete a water change with a gravel vacuum
• Add stability to your aquarium
• Check your water parameters, pH etc.
Holiday Feeding Blocks
CALL A FRIEND:
It is recommended to have a friend drop by your house while you are away to check on your fish and aquarium.