M. Kelly (NSW)
Terms and Conditions
Promotion: Billy + Margot Win an Audi A1
Promoter: Real Pet Food Company Pty Ltd ABN 54 618 564 257, 39 Albany Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia. Ph: 1800 732 573
Promotional Period: Start Date: 07/01/19 at 07:00 am AEDT End Date: 28/02/19 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over, who are a registered “Friends for Life” member and who have a valid phone number or email address associated with their “Friends for Life” membership account.
Entrants may sign up to become a “Friends for Life” member during the Promotion Period, but only purchases completed after sign-up and in accordance with the entry instructions below (see “How to Enter”) will qualify for entry.
Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion, the Participating Venues (see “How to Enter”) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. “Associated companies” includes, without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in: (a) the Promotion or development of the promotion; and (b) the manufacturer or distribution of the Promoter’s products. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name, using their own Friends for Life membership. If an entrant enters the Promotion using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases they will be disqualified from the Promotion.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must purchase one (1) or more products from the Billy + Margot dry food range in either 1.8kg, 2.5kg, 9kg or 12kg bags (“Qualifying Product”) from any Petbarn store in NSW, ACT, VIC, SA, QLD, TAS, NT or WA or online at www.petbarn.com.au (“Participating Venues”) during the Promotional Period. At the time of purchasing the Qualifying Product from a Participating Venue, the entrant must either:
a) In-store Purchase: present and scan their “Friends for Life” membership card or confirm their mobile number to a staff member at the time of making their purchase in order to identify their “Friends for Life” account and record their purchase. For the removal of doubt, if an individual does not scan their “Friends for Life” membership card or quote their mobile number at the time of making their purchase, they will not be eligible to enter the draw; OR
b) Online Purchase: ensure they are signed into their “Friends for Life” membership account at the time of purchase, (“Qualifying Purchase”).
Entry is automatic upon the making of a Qualifying Purchase.
Entries permitted: Multiple entries are permitted per person, subject to the following:
a) Limit of one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and
b) Each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $38,200.
Prize Description: The prize is a new Audi A1 MY18 1.4l Petrol Sportback, with metallic paint and automatic transmission, including 12 month registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary from State to State) (“Prize”).
Number of prizes: 1
Value (per prize): Up to AUD$38,200
Winning Method: Draw: Computerised random selection – 08/03/19 at 12:00 pm AEDT
- The vehicle colour will be determined by the Promoter depending on availability at the time of winning.
- The winner of the Draw (“Winner”)must collect the Prize from their nearest authorised Audi dealership.
- Insurance (except compulsory third party insurance), options, petrol and all other ancillary costs which are not specified in the Prize Description above are the responsibility of the Winner.
- If the Winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the Winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the Winner and the assignee. The Winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded.
Winner notification: The Winner will be contacted via email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw.
Unclaimed Prizes: The Prize must be claimed by 10/06/19 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed Prize, the Prize will be redrawn on 11/06/19 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw and notified publicly (and their details published) on the Petbarn Website (www.petbarn.com.au) by 14/06/19.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. If an entrant returns, refunds or exchanges a Qualifying Purchase their entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion, unless the product is returned, refunded or exchanged due to a defect.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries before the prize is awarded. If an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
6. Draw:a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 08/03/19 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the Winner of the Prize specified in the Schedule above.
ii) An Independent person will scrutinise the draw.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The Winner of the Prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. The Winner will be contacted via phone and email within two (2) business days of the prize draw.
8. If the Winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
10. The value of the Prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the Prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
11. No part of a Prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If the Prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or Winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or Winner.
16. If the Prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the Prize at the time it is issued to the Winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given as part of these Conditions of Entry is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications of winning the Prize and the Winner must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Prize or acceptance of the Prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
25. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 18/02395, NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/30391 and SA Permit No. T18/2154.