Win a $1,000 Shopping Spree!
Purchase any selected Royal Canin Kitten Food or Puppy Food
with your Friends For Life Membership to go in the draw to
win a $1,000 Shopping Spree at Petbarn or City Farmers.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older who are registered Friends for Life members or who sign up to become a Friends for Life member during the Promotion Period (but before making a Qualifying Purchase) and who have a valid phone number or email address associated with their membership (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, the participating outlets and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. “Associated companies” includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in: (a) the promotion or development of the promotion; and (b) the manufacturer or distribution of the Promoter’s products.
- By entering the promotion, individuals represent that they are eligible to enter the promotion based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Outlets participating in this promotion are Petbarn bannered stores (including the online store available at petbarn.com.au) and City Farmers bannered stores located in Australia (“Participating Outlets”). Participating Outlets will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask staff at an outlet whether or not they are participating in the promotion.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 03/09/2018 and concludes at 11.59 pm AEDT on 30/09/2018 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase:: (i) any ROYAL CANIN® Puppy or Junior dry or wet dog food product, or (ii) any ROYAL CANIN® Mother and Babycat or Kitten dry or wet cat food product from a Participating Outlet , and have their Friends for Life card scanned or provide their Friends for Life membership details at time of making the that purchase (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- One (1) entry into the Prize Draw (as defined in paragraph 10) will be automatically recorded for each Qualifying Purchase, up to a limit of one (1) entry per transaction.
- Eligible Entrants can only enter the promotion in their own name, using their own Friends for Life membership.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries before the prize is awarded. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
PRIZE DRAW & PRIZE INFORMATION
- A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEDT on 16/10/2018 (“Prize Draw”) at Royal Canin, Level 10, 15 William Street Melbourne, Vic 3000 (“Draw Location”). The Promoter may draw reserve entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or if the Prizes are not claimed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Reserve Entries”).
- There are twenty (20) $1000 Participating Outlet vouchers to be won (“Prize”). The total prize pool is $20,000. Ten (10) Prizes will be won in respect of Qualifying Purchases outlined at 6(i) above (“Puppy Entries”), and ten (10) Prizes will be won in respect of Qualifying Purchases outlined at 6(ii) above (“Kitten Entries”).
- The first ten (10) Puppy Entries of Eligible Entrants and first ten (10) Kitten Entries of Eligible Entrants drawn in the Prize Draw will win a $1,000 voucher to be used at a Participating Outlet.
- Each Prize will be delivered to the winner’s nearest Participating Outlet by 16/11/2018. The Prize winner will be required to make their own way at their own expense to the Participating Outlet in order to collect the Prize.
- The Prize winners must provide the Promoter with their full name and address prior to the awarding of the Prize voucher. The Prize winners must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as and when required by the Promoter before the Prize voucher is awarded.
- The winners will be notified by phone and email and their name and postcode will be advertised in The Australian on 16/11/2018.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
- If any Prize remains unclaimed at 11.00am AEDT on 16/01/2019, a replacement winner will be drawn from the Reserve Entries. If there are no available Reserve Entries, a re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEDT on 16/01/2019 at the Draw Location from all remaining eligible entries received in the Prize Draw, subject to any directions given by the relevant lotteries or gaming authorities (“Re-Draw”).
- The Re-Draw winner (if any) will be notified in writing and by phone and advertised in The Australian on 08/02/2019.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize provider in their absolute discretion.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and may not be varied. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Prize value is correct at time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- If for whatever reason the specified Prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value subject to the directions by relevant lotteries or gaming authorities.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax obligations which may arise for any The Promoter recommends that independent financial advice be sought.
- The Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to the cost of replacing the Prize won.
- If more than one person attempts to claim each Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- A claim for any Prize by a participant will be subject to security and verification checks.
- how entrants may access their personal information that is held by Petbarn/City Farmers and seek correction of such information; and
- how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds Petbarn/City Farmers, and how Petbarn/City Farmers will deal with such a complaint.
Should an entrant’s Personal Information change during the promotion, it is the entrant’s responsibility to update the details in their Friends For Life account by following the links at www.petbarn.com.au/loyalty-program / www.cityfarmers.com.au
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions and/or any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion, each winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by the relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or entries not received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including problems with the transmission of entries or any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available or the Participating Outlets will be open will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter is by ROYAL CANIN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, ABN 88 092 020 178, L10, 15 William Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (“Promoter”).
Authorised under Permit Numbers – NSW LTPS/17/15180, ACT TP 17/01164 & SA T17/1115.