Advance Dog Food
Advance Cat Food
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are a registered “Friends for Life” member and who have a valid phone number or email address associated with their “Friends for Life” membership account. Individuals may sign up to become a “Friends for Life” member during the Promotion Period (as defined below), however only purchases made after successful registration will be considered valid for the purposes of this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Petbarn or City Farmers retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open at 9am AEDT on 03/02/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 03/03/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $20 or more, in a single transaction, on any ADVANCETM branded product from a participating Petbarn or City Farmers retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). For clarity, a participating Petbarn or City Farmers retailer is any Petbarn or City Farmers retailer that displays promotional material featuring this promotion. Purchases made online via the official Petbarn website are also considered valid for the purposes of this promotion.
- To enter, at the time of making a Qualifying Transaction, the entrant must either:
- In-store Purchase: present and scan their “Friends for Life” membership card or confirm their mobile number to a staff member at the time of making their purchase in order to identify their “Friends for Life” account and record their purchase. For the removal of doubt, if an individual does not scan their “Friends for Life” membership card or quote their mobile number at the time of making their purchase, they will not be eligible to enter the draw; OR
- Online Purchase: ensure they are signed into their “Friends for Life” membership account at the time of purchase.
Subject to the purchase being made in accordance with Clause 6 above, entry is automatic upon making a Qualifying Transaction.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per transaction regardless of the amount spent on ADVANCETM products in that transaction in excess of $20; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete orders will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 10/03/2020 at 11:00am AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at https://www.petbarn.com.au/petspot/competitions/advance-prize-pack-tcs/ on 17/03/2020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first four (4) valid and correct entries drawn will each win an ADVANCE™ Prize pack valued at up to $1,000 (RRP, including GST). Each winner will be able to choose the contents of their ADVANCE™ Prize pack up to the value of $1,000 from the below list of prize pack options. Each winner can only choose one (1) of each item below to form the contents of their ADVANCE™ Prize pack. (excluding ADVANCE™ pet food products and gift cards). For example, a person can only select one (1) pair of Ray-ban Clubmaster Calssic Sunglasses, however can select multiple ADVANCE™ pet food products and gift cards, so long as the total value of the items they have selected, does not exceed $1,000. The value of the prize pack cannot exceed $1,000. Any unused balance of the prize pack amount will not be awarded as cash, unless the amount is $20 or less, in which case the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, award the winner the remaining cash amount. Any cash awarded will be awarded to the winner in the form of a cheque made out in the winner’s name or via electronic funds transfer into the winner’s nominated account. Eligible Entrants may win a limit of one (1) Prize, excluding SA residents who can win multiple prizes.
|Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic Sunglasses valued at $260
Black frame w/ Green Classic G-15 lenses
|Frank Green 12oz/340ml KeepCup valued at $40
Premium grade copolymer
|JBL Speaker valued at $59
Go 2 Mini Speaker
Colour: Black, Berry Red, Blue; subject to availability
|Hero 7 Go Pro valued at $389
10 MP, Size 62.3W * 44.9 H mm
|Sonos Play 1 Speaker valued at $299
White or Black subject to availability
|Google Home Mini valued at $139
Size: 98*42mm Wi-Fi Bluetooth Support 360 sound with 40mm driver
White or Grey subject to availability
|Bose Headphones (model 700) valued at $580
Battery life up to 20 hours
Black or White subject to availability
|Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses valued at $299
Bluetooth Range 9M
|Bose Home Speaker (model 300) valued at $392
Bluetooth Range 9M
White or Black subject to availability
|Bose TV Speaker (model Solo 5) valued at $389
Speaker with remote control
Optical Audio Input, Coaxial Audio Input, 3.5mm Aux Input
|Ticketek E Gift Card valued at $300|
|Weber Q (Q2000) valued at $469
|A One Month’s supply of ADVANCETM Dry Cat Food (Adult Cat Total Wellbeing – Chicken 3kg bag) valued at $42.99|
|A One Month’s supply of ADVANCETM Dry Cat Food (Adult Cat Total Wellbeing – Fish 3kg bag) valued at $42.99|
|ADVANCETM Dry Dog Food Total Wellbeing All Breed Chicken 15KG bag valued at $126.99|
|ADVANCETM Dry Dog Food Total Wellbeing All Breed Lamb 15KG bag valued at $126.99|
|Petbarn Gift Cards to the value of $20, $25, $30, $35, $40, $45, $50, $100 or $200 denominations|
- Prizes will be sent via tracked post to the winner’s Australian residential address. The Promoter takes no responsibility for an incorrect postal address being provided when entering the promotion or during the verification process, and once dispatched the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or part of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $4,000 (RRP, including GST). Prizes (or any unused portion of a prize) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 10/06/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at https://www.petbarn.com.au/petspot/competitions/advance-prize-pack-tcs/ on 16/06/2020.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Mars Australia Pty Ltd, trading as Mars Petcare Australia (ABN 48 008 454 313) of 1 Petcare Place, Wodonga, Victoria 3690
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40002. ACT Permit No. TP19/04641